Metallic-ShurikenMetallic-Shuriken

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

To Michael jackson To Michael jackson

Hey dummy!

Obviously if there were videos of him DOING the molestation, it'd be listed as grade A condemning evidence, and therefore, he'd be behind bars. So if they found him innocent, then you're just acting stupid in the sake of putting away a messed up, yet harmless human being. Thank you.

sanaaron-2005 responds:

wow an 9 you have a great day

&amp;lt;OLD mmo ep1&amp;gt; <OLD mmo ep1>

What A RIPOFF

Wow, you're really good.....at making dotHACK ripoffs. You are a big ripoff buddy...the world...servers, classes, the whole idea is a big ripoff. Your art is good, so all you need to work on is the ability to MAKE YOUR OWN STORIES.

Neolight responds:

Dont worry, this episode was complete trash. I guarentee the story will diverge. "The World" is not the name of the game, you can find its reall name within the movie. Allthogh being inspired from the anime, which is the motivation, you'll soon see it diverge into it's own concept.

Broken Home Broken Home

You know what I've figured out?

Some of the most detailed, good looking backgrounds around, are drawn by people who would rather put effort into the background, rather than put an effort into making PEOPLE. If you use your background skills, and start drawing good looking, human people or animals, (I know you can)instead of stickpeople, and can develop a better story, I really think you can get a shot at an award.

PS. It seems that the whole story of this flash, sort of revolves around the Max Payne story. Dont copy, get your own ideas.

Stomp the Butt - DVD Stomp the Butt - DVD

Id like my work..

IF YOU WERN'T A FILTHY BACKSTABBER!!!

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

I understand why the kid was so FREAKED!

I've realised undoubtibly why ANY human being would be afraid of "Salad Fingers". He's a very creepy, and isolated character, who likes to talk to his "friends", and likes to touch things with rust. Themusic in each episode of the series really sets the tone for just how creepy he really is. I feel sorry that the guy walked in at all. The way he described him being able to get the fish out of the ove would creep out any person in that situation. Great flash!

Knoxs &amp;quot;Revolutions&amp;quot; Knoxs "Revolutions"

Great no questions about these!

But I have a question about your claymations! Knox, how do you dub them so well, I'm just starting out, and have the movements perfect, but I dont know how to dub, I am using 15 fps too, and I would like to know how you dub at that framerate! Thanks!

Knox responds:

youre talking about klaymation

i just record my voice in import the wavs into flash mx,and edit em

Grand Theft Boner Grand Theft Boner

Your mark should be WAY higher!

I cna't believe this has such a low score! The graphics were some of the best I've seen on Newgrounds, and your frame rate MUSTVE been high, because that was a very smooth animation. And so what if the plot isn't SUPER developed, I mean, in the games, the plots not super great either, huh? I also enjpyed just the fact that the music playing often didn't match the scene in some parts, just like the Radio in Grand Theft Auto! So it's Kudos to you!

Drawing Tutorial Drawing Tutorial

I'm sick of these..

Nobody can really LEARN how to draw. Everyone has to develop their own style, and not learn the style of someone else, especiallly when your style isn't that great.These drawing tutorials are usually just for people who want to get anything, even a useless little thing like this, on Newgrounds, INSTEAD of making an actual game or movie with that art. So I'm sorry to say, the next time you see an award hit on Newgrounds, or ANYTHING for that matter, they will not be using your art style. Plus I'm sick of everyone who makes these drawing in ANIME.

Joel-Thomas responds:

I could take the low road on this one.. i could yell at you, insult you, perhaps call you names... but I wont. you're entitled to your opinion, even as wrong as it may be. The sad truth is everyone has to learn how to draw from somewhere.

in closing, just wait for my next project to come out. have a wonderful day

Bud Light Commercial #2 Bud Light Commercial #2

SUCKED

I hated it..heehee

Simply Egg EP.2 Simply Egg EP.2

WOW!

How did you get your animation to move that smoothly? How many fps were you running? Great movie, I really didn't see that coming at all until he looked at the bag of flower.

toxicbomb responds:

The frames per second were..dun dun dunnnnn 60! w00! Glad you liked it :)