Metallic-ShurikenMetallic-Shuriken

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

To Michael jackson To Michael jackson

Hey dummy!

Obviously if there were videos of him DOING the molestation, it'd be listed as grade A condemning evidence, and therefore, he'd be behind bars. So if they found him innocent, then you're just acting stupid in the sake of putting away a messed up, yet harmless human being. Thank you.

sanaaron-2005 responds:

wow an 9 you have a great day

&amp;lt;OLD mmo ep1&amp;gt; <OLD mmo ep1>

What A RIPOFF

Wow, you're really good.....at making dotHACK ripoffs. You are a big ripoff buddy...the world...servers, classes, the whole idea is a big ripoff. Your art is good, so all you need to work on is the ability to MAKE YOUR OWN STORIES.

Neolight responds:

Dont worry, this episode was complete trash. I guarentee the story will diverge. "The World" is not the name of the game, you can find its reall name within the movie. Allthogh being inspired from the anime, which is the motivation, you'll soon see it diverge into it's own concept.

Broken Home Broken Home

You know what I've figured out?

Some of the most detailed, good looking backgrounds around, are drawn by people who would rather put effort into the background, rather than put an effort into making PEOPLE. If you use your background skills, and start drawing good looking, human people or animals, (I know you can)instead of stickpeople, and can develop a better story, I really think you can get a shot at an award.

PS. It seems that the whole story of this flash, sort of revolves around the Max Payne story. Dont copy, get your own ideas.

Pimp My Piece v1.0 Pimp My Piece v1.0

Good!

But I found a glitch you may want to fix, if you click the "BACK" button instead of the "FORWARD" button for music selection, you can hear the first song faintlyin the background of whatever song you're listening to underneath the beat of the other song. That's all.

The Tower Of Math The Tower Of Math

What the hell is the matter with you people?

You know what, Im only 13, and I have more of a mind than most of the reviewers of this game. It's called "educational" not every game has to have some jackass killing sombody for NO FUCKING REASON. Good game man!